Welcome to the Practicum II Blog
The purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for the students in the EDAD 683 Practicum II course to discuss readings, class, and current professional experiences. This blog is to serve as a supplement to the material covered in class. Please recognize this blog as part of your class experience and requirements. As such, all posts should be professional and respect the dignity of others while promoting the free expression of ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello! The one question I have about resumes and cover letters is, "What were the three little things you remember from a resume that positively stood out to you (and still does)?
ReplyDeleteSL Myricks
My question...and I feel like I should know this. When we order jobs/activities in chronological order, do we order by start or end date? I'm doing it by start date, but think it looks a little odd.
ReplyDelete-Liz
Should we list educational criteria or work experience first?
ReplyDelete- Sarah W.
What are clear indicators of your cover letter and resume being too brief or too wordy?
ReplyDelete-Shonda...